Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search for a Student Success Advisor II to join the team within the Office of Academic Advising at our Lee Campus. This role provide direct service, support, and developmental advising to students and make appropriate referrals to College resources to promote student success. The Student Success Advisor aids student decision making by providing accurate information and options that are in the best interest of the student’s development, retention and completion, which are in accordance with College policies, procedures, and mission. The Student Success Advisor II is credentialed, or responsible to become credentialed, as a certified Cornerstone class instructor at FSW. This position sets the tone for a student-centered, high performance office that emphasizes excellence in service, quality, productivity, and standards.
Please Click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education preferably in counseling, education, social field, or related discipline.
- One (1) year of full time professional related work experience.
- Responsible for becoming a certified Cornerstone class (SLS 1515) instructor within one year of hire in order to teach each Fall semester.
- Personal and educational philosophy compatible with the goals, objectives and missions of Florida SouthWestern State College.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $47,815.35
Application deadline: Open until filled.