K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for a Student-Athlete Services Post Graduate Intern, which is a temporary, full-time, benefits-eligible position for up to 24 months.
An example of job duties includes but are not limited to:
- Assist in the day-to day operations of the Student-Athlete Enhancement Center
- Mentor student-athletes, monitoring the academic progress of selected student-athletes
- Supervise study table, unofficial initial eligibility evaluations of prospective student-athletes, recruiting and other projects as assigned
- Assist with academically at-risk student-athletes, new student-athlete orientation and summer bridge student-athlete transition program
- Participate in weekly professional development meetings
For more information and to apply visit: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/742/cw/en-us/job/509818/studentathlete-services-post-graduate-intern-kstate-athletics