Purdue University is currently looking for an Academic Advisor for the Krannert School of Management. As an Academic Advisor in the Krannert School of Management, you will play an integral role in a dynamic team focused on student academic success. As an advisor, you will work to establish strong relationships with students and assist them in exploring their areas of study and navigating Purdue University. This position has a large impact on students’ matriculation and retention within Krannert.
- Master’s Degree
- One year of relevant work experience
- Consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of required education and related work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with faculty, staff, students and parents
- Basic skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- One year of academic advising or student services experience
- Knowledge of academic advising.
- Knowledge of programs and majors at Purdue University
- Purdue will not sponsor work authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement: Defined Contribution Waiting Plan
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.