K-State Global Campus is looking for a student assistant, particularly one who is pursuing an Academic Advising degree for 5-15 hours per week. This student would be assisting one of our program coordinators with the creation of crosswalks between community colleges and Kansas State University, as well as assist several others in a variety of duties.
This position requires close attention to detail, and needs an organized, self-starter who is dependable and willing to be on time and work hard when scheduled to work at K-State Global Campus. This job requires a minimum of 5 hours per week, maximum 15 hours per week and must be available in the summers. Available start date Spring 2018.
Desired qualifications for the position: Excellent written and verbal communication is preferred. Along with the ability to utilize various computer skills to work on projects and providing attention to detail. Ability to analyze information and resolve issues. Ability to work independently and take initiative to complete tasks on a regular basis.
Student Assistant duties and responsibilities:
· Provides support to the Academic & Professional Programs unit by assisting the assigned Program Coordinators, Senior Administrative Specialist and on occasion the Associate Dean of K-State Global Campus as directed.
· Organizational skills include prioritization and management of tasks/projects delegated
· Assist with the creation and details of setting up classes in EIS including room scheduling for on-site classes
· Direct calls and inquiries throughout the office
· Manage 50/50 payment reports and assists with other processes related to agreements
· Manage 2+2 reports and assist with other processes related to agreements
· Manage payment reports and assists with other processes related to payment agreements
· Manage paper and electronic filing systems
· Track RFP documents, enrollments of classes and other tracking activities in spreadsheets
· Photocopying, scanning, data entry, and updating spreadsheets for reporting
· Corresponds with faculty and students relating to various projects
· Proof websites additions and corrections
· Help staff tables at events for Summer School
· Complete other projects and duties as assigned
K-State Global Campus – Academic & Professional Programs
1615 Anderson Avenue, Manhattan, Kansas 66502, United States
$7.50 Per hour
Ashley Noll, Office Specialist II, Academic & Professional Programs Unit firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-532-5747