Many NACADA member-produced publications are used in the Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degree Programs in Academic Advising including:
- Academic Advising: A Comprehensive Handbook, Volume 2 – ISBN 9780470371701 (EDCEP 835, 837)
- Academic Advising Administration: Essential Knowledge and Skills for the 21st Century (M22) – ISBN 9781935140221 (EDCEP 837)
- Advising Students with Disabilities: NACADA Monograph (M19) – ISBN No. 9781935140191 (EDSP 853)
- Career Advising: An Academic Advisor’s Guide – ISBN 9780787983673 (EDCEP 863)
- The Handbook Of Career Advising (P10) – ISBN 9780470373682 (EDCEP 863)
- Advising Special Populations – ISBN 9781935140177 (EDCEP 851)
Please check the Course Schedule (http://courses.k-state.edu/spring2014/EDSP/) for required textbooks as they are subject to change.
Become a NACADA Student Member for $20 and receive member discounts on required texts for your Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degree Programs in Academic Advising. The membership application form and a list of membership benefits are available at http://www.nacada.ksu.edu
Contact Bev Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding student memberships to NACADA.
Leave a Reply