Many NACADA member-produced publications are utilized in the Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degree Programs in Academic Advising including:
- Academic Advising: A Comprehensive Handbook, Volume 2 – ISBN 9780470371701 (EDCEP 835, 837)
- Academic Advising Administration: Essential Knowledge and Skills for the 21st Century (M22) – ISBN 9781935140221 (EDCEP 837)
- Advising Students with Disabilities: NACADA Monograph (M19) – ISBN No. 9781935140191 (EDSP 853)
- Career Advising: An Academic Advisor’s Guide – ISBN 9780787983673 (EDCEP 863)
- The Handbook Of Career Advising(P10) – ISBN 9780470373682 (EDCEP 863)
- Advising Special Populations – ISBN 9781935140177 (EDCEP 851)
Become a NACADA Student Member for $20 and receive member discounts on required texts for your Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degree Programs in Academic Advising. The membership application form and a list of membership benefits are available at http://www.nacada.ksu.edu
January 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM
This is great! I was able to purchase one book for my class but I need some help with the Advising Students with Disabilities: NACADA Monograph (M19) – ISBN No. 9781935140191 (EDSP 853) book. I do not see that on the NACADA store page. There is one but it says it’s a 2nd edition (Advising Students with Disabilities: Striving for Universal Success, 2nd ed.)
January 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM
The monograph available from NACADA is the book required for EDSP 853.
January 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I have been involved with NACADA for about two years, and I am officially joining today! I look forward to learning more about the field and making contributions as well!