Kansas State University Division of Continuing Education has a full time position available. The Student Services Coordinator is essential to the day-to-day and semester-to-semester operation of the Student and Faculty Services (SFS) unit, facilitating distance student services for current students and managing communication to prospective students interested in programs offered through the Division of Continuing Education (DCE).
- Master’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience managing recruitment.
- 3-5 years’ experience with educational student services.
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and comprise effective recruitment and yield strategies.
- Experience working in a higher education environment.
- Experience with learning management systems, electronic calendaring systems, and web-based customer relationship management programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of distance education.
- Leadership and supervisory experience.
Screening of applicants will begin January 9, 2013 and will continue until the position is filled. For more information and the application process please download the position description.
Leave a Reply