NACADA member-produced publications utilized in the Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degree Programs in Academic Advising for Fall 2012 are:
- Academic Advising: A Comprehensive Handbook, Volume 2 – ISBN 9780470371701 (EDCEP 835, 837)
- Academic Advising Administration: Essential Knowledge and Skills for the 21st Century (M22) – ISBN 9781935140221 (EDCEP 837)
- Advising Students with Disabilities: NACADA Monograph (M19) – ISBN No. 9781935140191 (EDSP 853)
- Career Advising: An Academic Advisor’s Guide – ISBN 9780787983673 (EDCEP 863)
- The Handbook Of Career Advising(P10) – ISBN 9780470373682 (EDCEP 863)
Become a NACADA Student Member for $20 and receive member discounts on required texts for your Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degree Programs in Academic Advising. The membership application form and a list of membership benefits are available at http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Membership/student.htm.
The National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) promotes and supports quality academic advising in institutions of higher education to enhance the educational development of students. NACADA provides a forum for discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas pertaining to academic advising through numerous activities and publications. NACADA is an excellent organization, and we encourage students to join; however, it is not required. The NACADA web site has a wealth of information for academic advisors (http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/).
If you have questions, contact the NACADA Executive Office at email@example.com or call 785-532-5717.
Leave a Reply