The National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) will conduct their 35th Annual Conference in Denver, CO. The conference runs from Sunday, October 2 – Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The conference provides:
- Opportunities for formal and informal networking with 2,800 advising colleagues.
- Professional development for advisors through more than 350 workshops, concurrent sessions and poster presentations.
- Presentations in a range of theoretical, practical and interactive formats.
- Commission and Interest Group meetings which bring together colleagues with similar concerns in over 35 specific advising areas.
- Region meetings to introduce you to advisors from institutions in your geographic area.
Make your plans now to attend the conference. For more information visit the NACADA website: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/annualconf/2011/index.htm